Monday, January 25, 2016

Season 9, Ep 4 All Clothes Become Barn Clothes #174 01-31-2016 (featuring Colonel Tom and more!)


I was just remembering telling a friend about a brown Sylph top I'd bought, that I ended up wearing to the barn, because it didn't turn out to match anything I own.  This was at a folk festival, while I was babysitting the vendor booth and performer Kathleen Edwards shopped alongside us!  So, I thought I would open the show with a new Pony Daze reading called  "All Clothes Become Barn Clothes."

In this episode, we also hear from Cass Overholt, a second year student at the University of Guelph who is currently enrolled in the BBRM Equine Management program, and one of her project partners Camille Circe. They will tell us about the program, their current involvement with horses, as well as their background with horses.  Along with 3 others, they are hosting their very first annual Equine Career Night, right here at the university on Sunday, Feb 6, 2016, in the University Centre basement at Peter Clark Hall. The event starts at 6 pm until 9 pm.  We also bring you a report from Alex Pangman in the Hayfield, and a "Riding With The Stars" segment featuring bluegrass musician Colonel Tom!


You can also hear a couple tunes from Andrew Cash, Twenty Miles of Texas Left and Come Over. Enjoy!



No comments: