Thursday, July 28, 2016

Season 9, Ep 17 Equine Office Services #187 07-17-2016

Julie and I talked about her innovative service that can make your invoicing painless!  You are in this business to work with horses, not paperwork and computers. She provides services to take this chore off your hands.













You can listen to our engaging and lively chat below:



Afterwards she wrote:

Hi Kim,
It was great meeting you last Sunday and just thought I'd share a bit of feedback on the interview.

Everyone I've talked to couldn't believe that I didn't write the questions for you - they were such great questions - it was so easy to be interviewed by someone who entirely 'got' my business!

So just wanted to say thank-you and please keep in touch if you every want to bounce around some business ideas or just have a plain old fashioned 'horsey' chat.
Thanks again!
Julie

No comments: