Sunday, May 28, 2017

Ep #209 Is hoofbeats radio out of control? Asking Terry?

working Preetam's
 CD table!
You can hear lots of great music in this program, including, Patience, title track from Preetam Sengupta's new release, that I scored an advance copy of.  My name is Kim Logue, the host of hoofbeats radio, and i need a coach or mentor...   my show has gotten out of control!!!

In this week's show I put out a formal "Riding With The Stars" plea to Terry O'Reilly.  Because, regularly on hoofbeats, we offer a segment where celebrities tell us anything they know about horses or any experience they have had with horses.  From pony rides in their childhood, trail rides or trips to the track...  We love these horse tales! 

Speaking of needing a mentor in radio, and in how to market myself, I wanted to mention how great the recent book signing event with Terry O'Reilly was.  I had hoped that it might be a cfru live to air, and when that didn't pan out you would think I would have recorded it for cfru or the bookshelf's podcast!   But alas and apologies I did not.



I also made a



No comments: